Friday, October 26, 2012

Random!

Today I went to Neewwollah! It was soooo much fun! I went to the Kiddie Parade at about 3:30 and then at 7:30 me and my dad went and chowed down some flowering onions! It was soooo good! Then we just walked around and I saw my friend Jerod and Michael and Megan and Timothy and Gabi and Kristen and Lee and Cory! Hahaha! Lots of friends! You guys should all come down next year! :) As most of you all know I'm moving soon :( But it will be fine! But I'm going to miss my school and church! But when I do move I'll keep you guys posted on whats going on! :) Phillipians 4:13! Right now I'm thinking of a girl with bright red hair! Katie!! Hahaha! Well got to go tell you more tommorow!!!!
-Katie :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that was random! Lovely and random! And you were thinking about me? That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete