Thursday, October 25, 2012

:)

Hey Everyone! Sorry I havn't posted in a while. Today was a good day! It seemed like it went by so fast! Oh yah, I forgot if you are interested here are two awesome blogs that belong to my friends Timothy Atchley and Katie Holm! I f you have time check them out! www.becauseiamawesome.blogspot.com and www.katieshyperthoughts.blogspot.com! Well, today I just wanted to tell you about my awesome friend Katie! She is super duper cool and a little hiper(but it's the good kind)! I just think she is totally amazing! :) She told me right as I was leaving school, "Katie, write about me on your blog!" So I just did! :) So thats all I have right now, but be sure to check out those blogs! Bye!
- Katie :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yay, you wrote about me!!! I'm so happy ^_^ Thank you so much, and your blog looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete