Sunday, November 11, 2012

100 challenge


I don't know if anyone else has come up with this but, I have a challenge for y'all. And I'm going to do it with you!
It's a contest too sort of, to see how many people I can get to join.
Everyone reading this is now entered in the contest, but they have the choice to do it or not.
As most everyone knows, this is November...
What happens in November?
That's right! Thanksgiving!
Now, I want to know what Thanksgiving is...
Nope, it's not a chance to eat turkey (even though that's pretty awesome.)
No, not just a day when you watch the football game, or some parade.
It's quite simple actually.
Thanksgiving.
That's a compound word. At least I think that that's what it's called. When you have two words coming together to create one word.
Thanks and giving.
Swap those around, and it says, giving thanks.
So Thanksgiving is in fact, the day that we are are to be giving thanks.
Now to tell you what my challenge, The 100 Challenge is.
This challenge is that everyone will list 100 things that they are thankful for.
I'm sure you could find 100.
Here's the rules:
You cannot list the same one more than once, and you have to turn them in before the end of November.
Just send me the list, or post it on your blog, or post it on your facebook.
Spread the word!
People need to be more thankful!
Here's my list:
1. My family
2.My friends
3.My church family
4.God(trinity)
5.My school, IBS
6.My dad getting a upgrade on his job
7.A home
8.My blog
9.Clothes
10.Food
11. For the soldiars and military people that are protecting our country
12.Music
13.The Vault
14.Powerhouse
15.Pastor Darren Melton
16.Bethany Hamilton, who has been a inspiration to my life
17.The pilgrams who helped us celebrate Thanksgiving
18.Thanksgiving
19.Christmas
20.Love
21.Bible
22.Peace
23.Perserverance
24.Freedom in a America
25.Missionarys
26.Church
27.Us moving
28.I am second website
29.Christian people who have led me through out this past year
30.A christian home
31.For all the people who helped all the people in 9/11
32.Clean Water
33.For electricity
34.Internet
35.God saved all the people in Hurricane Sandy
36.God dying on the cross for our sins
37.My teachers(even though some of them are not very nice)
38.Showers
39.Rain
40.For keeping me safe through these past years of my life
41.Bats(because they eat mosquitos)
Ok thats all for right now I'll give you more tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment